Tools for Teams (Overview)
Teams page (general).
Create a Simpli5 team for any group of people to gain a better understanding of how they function (or potentially will work) together.
- Team Energy table. All the energies on the team in one compact reference.
- Team Spider Graph. Select up to 12 team members to generate a Team Spider Graph.
- Team Dynamics. How will this team work together? A team analysis based on the combination of energies that each team member brings to the group.
- Leading the Team. Where you may need to adjust your natural leadership style to meet the team’s needs and potential friction points within the team.
- Working Together. On team page, you can select both members of the pair if they are members of the team.
- 1:1 Leadership. On team page, you can select both members of the pair if they are members of the team.
- Name Badges. Create Avery-compatible badges to be used for Workshops or other events. Full details in Simpli5.
- Tent Cards. Create Name Tents to be used for team meetings or other events. Full details in Simpli5.
- Learning Charts. You can create a Learning Chart that includes up to 100 people. The Learning Chart includes the person’s name as well as their Energy Map.
How do I use the pair modules through a team's main page?
The pair modules are also available through the team’s main page. At the Teams page, select a team to open its main page. On the team’s page, below the Team Spider Graph section, scroll down to the section Working with Team Members (Screenshot 1, ...
Ideas for Teams
The Teams page provides resources for understanding and working with a team’s energy DNA. Below are some ways teams can use Simpli5® in their everyday work. In team meetings, Print Learning Charts as a “cheat sheet” to communicate using others’ ...
Simpli5 Pair Content (Overview)
Simpli5 pair reports are invaluable tools for improving relationships and onboarding people quickly. Once two people have both completed the assessment, two types of pair reports can be created: Working Together Report These reports are useful for ...
Why use the Teams page?
The 5 Dynamics methodology can be viewed as a template for team performance. Team outputs are the result of Energies and perceptions in the room, overlaid with the history and leadership structure, as well as the use/non-use of best practices. As ...
Simpli5 Individual Content (Overview)
The individual content, as with all Simpli5 content, takes a strengths-based approach. They are great for getting a better understanding of self. They use a simple language and visual format to express each person’s innate approach to the world. “Ah, ...