Getting Started in Simpli5®
You will receive an email invitation to join your organization’s network in the Simpli5® platform.
- This automated, system-generated email comes from email@example.com, with the subject line "Simpli5 Invitation." You may need to check your spam or junk mail folder if you do not receive the email.
- Note the name of your local administrator who issued the invitation. You may need to contact that person directly if you need help to resolve certain issues, specified below.
- Tap the Accept/Decline Invitation link to automatically open our Simpli5 platform
in your default browser. The first thing you should see is a popup message asking if you want to accept or decline the invitation. Tap Accept to proceed to the Setup Profile screen.
You will first be prompted to enter your basic profile information. All fields are required.
- If your name was misspelled, you should be able to correct it in the First and Last Name fields.
- Your pronoun preference will be used in all 3rd person content about you (e.g., your teammates reading about how best to work with you through a task or project).
- Enter and confirm your password. On-screen prompts will provide specific feedback on password requirements, but you can read more below in Password Specifications.
- Once you enter information in each field and click
the Agree to Terms checkbox, then the Save button becomes active. Tap Save to complete this step.
- The next screen will prompt you to complete the 5 Dynamics® Starting Point assessment. This is the final step to create your energy profile.
If you already have a profile listed under a different email address, use the Login link to log in to your existing profile. If you do not see the new organization to which you were invited, contact the administrator (the person named in your invitation) to request a new invitation be issued using the email address associated with your profile.
Starting Point Assessment
You will be prompted to complete the 5 Dynamics® Starting Point assessment before you can continue. The results from
this assessment are the basis of your energy profile, which is used to
create all customized content within Simpli5®. On-screen instructions are provided for completing the assessment. Once you have completed the assessment, you will be taken to your landing page, My 5 Dynamics, where you can begin to explore your results and everything the platform has to offer.
- Your login ID is the email address where you received the invitation.
- Passwords must have a minimum of 6 characters and include at least one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter, one numerical digit, and one special character: ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + .
and cookies must be enabled on any browser in order for the site and
its features to work properly. Cookies are used only to navigate between
pages, never to track what you’re doing on or away from our site.
Need More Help?
I need help on the Network page
Viewing Your Network The main Network page lists everyone currently in your organization’s network and allows you to work directly with another individual. This page is divided into three panels: My Connections, Network Members, and Pending ...
I need help on the My 5 Dynamics page
Understanding Your Own Energy Pattern My 5 Dynamics is your landing page on login; here you can tap the module boxes for videos and your Individual Content—including Work Preferences, Energy Map, Time Map, Performance Cycle, Learning Preferences, and ...
Simpli5® Profile Privacy FAQ
What am I sharing in Simpli5®? The primary information shared with others in your organization’s network is your name, email address, and Energy profile; if you choose to add optional profile information or an avatar then those also may be visible to ...
Profile Setup Troubleshooting Guide
Invitation Link When you click the link to "Accept or Decline Invitation" to automatically open Simpi5® in your default browser, what happens? I see the Setup Profile screen. Move to the next question below. I see a blank screen. This is usually ...
Welcome to Simpli5® Account Administration!
Account Administrator Role You have been designated as an Account Administrator for your organization. This role empowers you to the day-to-day administration, namely: inviting new people, sending or scheduling reminder invitations, and removing any ...